Home > Community > News > Books
- A Directory of Composers for Organ - Most comprehensive dictionary of published original pipe organ music ever compiled.
- All You Need to Know About the Music Business - Located at the Simon and
- An Insider`s Guide to Understand and Listening to Jazz
- Art of Making Music Made Easy, The - Learn to play to Omnichord.
- Band Radio
- Basics of Singing - Best-seller on singing.
- Bookmark Printed Matter for the Performing Arts - A store devoted to printed material for the performing arts.
- Charlie Alm's Hammered Dulcimer Book - How he builds the things.
- Collector's Guide Publishing Inc. - Exciting books featuring Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, the Cure, and more!
- Da Capo Music - Secondhand and antiquarian bookshop.
- David Werden Publications - Books for low brass players.
- Free Play Productions
- Gan-tone Productions
- Give the Drummer Some! - Jim Payne's book includes interviews, photos, transcriptions and an accompanying CD. Fascinating for any modern music fan.
- Golden Age of Jazz, The - Featuring some pretty cool photos.
- Greenblatt and Seay
- Guide to Solo Vibraphone
- Guitar Nine Records - Help for your independent label or release.
- Hal Leonard Online - Internet source for sheet music, music books, software and video.
- Henry Slaughter Gospel Piano Course
- Internet Music Shop - Online resource for sheet music, MIDI, CD-ROM, books and more.
- Jam Music Productions Easy Music Handbook
- Jazz Styles
- Juilliard Bookstore
- Julliard Bookstore - Selling books, sheet music and
more on the campus of Julliard.
- Karaoke Instruction: Vocal Lessons for All Singers - The do's and don'ts of looking and sounding at ease on the stage.
- KM List of Hammered Dulcimer Books - Books that serve your hammered dulcimer needs.
- Mahoney's Violins and Bows - Antiquarian books on violin and bows.
- Mix Bookshelf - Book and magazine resources for music professionals.
- Motorhead - The essential guide and companion for collectors of the killer band Motorhead.
- Mubo Music Book Service
- Music Books Plus - Retailer of musically-related books with full online catalogue.
- Music Technology Books - Music technology, sound
recordings and electronics.
- Musicdata, Inc. - Publisher of the music-in-print series.
- Musician's Atlas
- Musician`s Homepage, The - Site by Alex.
- Musikantiquariat & Musikverlag - Rare printed and manuscript music.
- Opera On Screen - Excellent bios on many great
- Organ1st - Typesetting company that sells
books, cassettes and CD`s.
- Orpheus Dei
- Osborne Enterprises and Jellyroll Productions
- Popular Music in Theory from Dartmouth. - A lively contribution to the
debates that are central to
popular music studies.
- Sher Music Co. - Finest in jazz and Latin publications.
- Singing: The New Grove
- Songwriter's Connection, The - Dive into the songwriter's mind.
- Sound and Vision - Light hearted, fact filled books about music of all genres.
- Sound and Vision Publishing Limited - Publishing light hearted, fact filled books about music of all genres.
"The most important thing I look for in a musician is whether he knows how to listen."
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (12)
Suggest A Site
is optimized for Fire fox Browser